What’s it all about?
Our Ambassador Program provides a fun, supportive platform for our youth to explore their strengths, feel more confident in their skills and to connect – with each other, with mentors & with their community.
We are committed to offering a supportive and inclusive environment for all participants.
What’s in it for you?
Workshops, talks & events to develop your skills & confidence
Get amongst some inspiring mentors & fresh ideas
Grow Your Circle
Meet some awesome people & make new friends
Link with local businesses & community groups
Grow Your Community
Help drive support around youth development
Meet influential members of the community & have your say
Support our not for profit groups who help those in need
Who can apply?
We’re seeking applications from young men or women aged 14-30 years in 2018 who live, work or study within the Tablelands Regional Council area. There are two categories available based on your age.
- Youth Ambassador 14-18 years old
- Emerging Ambassador 19-30 years old
What we need from you
- A completed application! We are accepting now and spaces are limited.
- A sponsor (business or group) willing to cover your $100 entry fee
- A not for profit that operates in our region who you would like to support
- A willingness to get engaged and give it your best shot
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call: Jacqui 0407 078 595